Brick Restoration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Speech In Brick Restoration

2 posters

Go down

Free Speech In Brick Restoration Empty Free Speech In Brick Restoration

Post by Saranonian Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:03 am

One of the features I (and I'm certain many other Lego Universe users) hated about the game, was the fact that there were limited speech options. I know that it was for child safety but there were no free chat/limited chat servers. I think that the chat system in Brick Restoration should either be completely free, or there should be servers that children (under 10 or so) cannot access where chat isn't restricted at all.
Saranonian
Saranonian
Novice Builder
Novice Builder

Back to top Go down

Free Speech In Brick Restoration Empty Re: Free Speech In Brick Restoration

Post by Allen Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:10 pm

Granted. 

I never actually planned to add this feature. I'll add to the development time and I have faith that the players will be respectful to each other. If not, then I"ll just ban them. 

My alternative feature is to do a filter for bad words. If any word from that list is used, the message will not be sent and the player will be silenced in chat for 2 minutes or so. 

Hopefully though, I'll have faith in humanity and none of these features will ever be needed. Just kidding. I lost a little bit of faith in humanity when they closed down LEGO Universe.
Allen
Allen
Admin

https://bricks.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saranonian Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:26 pm

Allen wrote:I lost a little bit of faith in humanity when they closed down LEGO Universe.
I'm sure we all did. Oh well, nice to hear the news Very Happy
Saranonian
Saranonian
Novice Builder
Novice Builder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down